Attend this in-person learning and networking opportunity with Dynamics AX peers in your area.
This is not your ordinary Quarterly meeting!
We had such success with a special meeting 4th quarter of last year, we decided to do another this year!
There will be not one, not two, but THREE presentations in this extended-format meeting! Three organizations have come together to share information with us. We have two educational topics and one vendor showcase for an exciting and filled-to-the-brim meeting that you won't want to miss!
At a special time and place, this meeting will be an extended over-lunch meeting to allow us the time we need to not only enjoy the three engaging presentations, but also to interact with each other.
Bring your questions with you! There will be several provider resources available to discuss them with you, either during the meeting or afterwards.
We will be meeting from 10:30 - 3:00 at the offices of DSI ScanworkX in the Power and Light District in Downtown Kansas City at 1201 Walnut St #1100, Kansas City, MO 64106.
Check in on the 11th floor.
Park in the Town Pavilion Parking Lot, or SP Parking, located at 1211 Walnut St. Bring your parking ticket into the building. Enter the building on the first floor and take the first bank of elevators up to the 11th floor. The receptionist will validate your parking ticket.
Boxed lunch will be provided. (Please contact Jennifer Vogts with any special dietary needs.)
- Welcome & Introductions
- Chapter Business, AXUG News & Events
- Educational Session - Noah Kluge, Armanino
Noah Kluge has over 15 years of BI and data warehousing experience. Always an interesting presenter, Noah will be sharing some of his knowledge and insight with us!
Analytics with Embedded Power BI
There is confusion among D365 users (and users looking to upgrade) about what is Embedded Power BI and how it relates to a data warehouse-based approach to analytics. We will cover, discuss, and review the two approaches.
We will also review recently released functionality in Power BI that you may not be aware of today.
- Networking Lunch
- There will time to visit with fellow members and consultants over a provided boxed lunch
- Vendor Showcase - DSI ScanWorkX (dsiglobal.com)
- From the Warehouse to the Last Mile: Extending D365 to Your Entire Supply Chain
Empower your business by integrating your entire supply chain, from the warehouse to the last mile, and maximize your investment in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations. Seamlessly-integrated connection of customers, warehouse operations, manufacturing lines, and delivery create new opportunities, shorter lead times, and greater customer satisfaction. DSI’s Microsoft-certified integrated solutions provide mobile capability for standard warehouses; ease of implementation and efficiency for advanced warehouses; integrated label printing; and extend your ERP system into the marketplace, with customer-centric retail and product-finder interfaces, on and offline route sales, third party warehousing, field inventory and last mile logistics.
- Educational Session - Saul Gomez, PwC, Inc
- Saul Gomez is a Dynamics Expert in PwC. Saul's industry of expertise is professional services, and has helped clients across industries transform their technology and business landscape. He is passionate about leveraging technology to help businesses meet their goals and potential and is passionate about cloud transformation.
The Benefits of moving to D365 in the Cloud
The future is approaching, and it's heading to the cloud! Enterprise applications are becoming more focused on cloud-based delivery. This brings with it many advantages. We'll take a look at what it means to you to move to D365 in the Cloud.
- Open Round-table Discussion
- Bring your questions to the table! This is often the sole purpose some people attend! Even if the topics aren't relevant to you, take advantage of the setting and draw on the experience and expertise of your fellow members and consultants. You will be surprised at what insight you gain from the discussions that occur!
- Wrap Up (3:00pm)
*Agenda and details subject to change.
Audience: All Dynamics AX users are welcome. Your AXUG Membership extends to ALL employees at your company, so we encourage you to invite your colleagues and fellow peers. Partner Members are welcome to attend provided they are accompanied by a customer and they can refer to our Code of Conduct for additional guidelines.
Hyperlink to Code of Conduct: https://www.dynamiccommunities.com/partner-terms