D365 Finance & Operations and Dynamics AX Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Intercompany Sales Order - Cancelling remaining quantity

SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
    Posted Jun 21, 2022 04:44 AM
    Hi all,

I have an intercompany sales order and need to cancel the remaining quantity on a line. I've gone to the original order, selected the required sales lines and clicked "Update line > Deliver remainder", followed by "Cancel quantity". This has resulted in the following Infolog error

"You are attempting to enter values that will change the source document amounts for this purchase order. Because invoicing of this purchase order has started, you are not allowed to make changes to these values."

I have been able to cancel the remaining quantities from other lines in the same sales order, so I'm unsure what may be stopping this particular line

Has anyone seen this error message before and can advise on possible solutions?

#AX 2012 #Technical #Intermediate #Sales
    ​​​​​​

------------------------------
    Paul Fildes
    AX Technical Support Consultant
    Steelite International Ltd
    Stoke-On-Trent

• 2.  RE: Intercompany Sales Order - Cancelling remaining quantity

SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
    Posted Jun 28, 2022 05:42 AM
    An update to this post
    I discovered the error message originated from the class method PurchLineType.checkInvoiceConstaints(). It was triggered by comparing an updated PO line buffer against the original PO line. In my case the difference was the LINEAMOUNT values, the updated PO line value was to 2dp whilst the original line value was to 5dp. Correcting this via a data fix to 2dp along with the corresponding intercompany sales line value, fixed my problem. I was able to successfully cancel the remaining quantity

Paul Fildes
    AX Technical Support Consultant
    Steelite International Ltd
    Stoke-On-Trent

If you've found this thread useful, dive deeper into User Group community content by role