D365 Finance & Operations and Dynamics AX Forum

View Only

Accounts receivable Auto charges on Sales orders being summed with other charges on customer invoice

• 1.  Accounts receivable Auto charges on Sales orders being summed with other charges on customer invoice

GOLD CONTRIBUTOR
    Posted Jun 27, 2022 03:56 PM
    We are running D365 Finance and SCM. We have Charges codes set up for adding Freight charges on sales orders. The Freight charge displays on the Customer invoice (SalesInvoice.Report) in the subtotal, tax and total location. The report field is SumMarkup. We want to add a new Auto charge that will be a percentage of Sales order items. The problem is that its value gets summed with the charge added for Freight on the invoice. What is the best method for separating out these two charges on the Customer invoice? I'm having a tough time tracking down where I can get the two values in the AX tables. So far I have found a MARKUPTRANS table that stores the freight charge as a total, but only the surcharge percentage (i.e. it has a value of "5", not the total value of items x 5%). Is it possibly in one of the invoice journal tables?

------------------------------
    Jack Ogle
    DFW Heavy Duty
    Forth Worth TX
    ------------------------------

If you've found this thread useful, dive deeper into User Group community content by role