Netherlands – AX

Latest Discussion Posts

  • Hi Sander, There is no automation in standard AX2012 for the "G-rekening". It would require a customization. Some partners in the Netherlands do have an add-on solution including support for the "G-rekening". In my opinion, the most solutions are not ...

  • For certain vendors in The Netherlands we need to split the payment into two. So for one invoice for one vendor one partial payment (say, 40%) goes account A (the so called "G-rekening") and the other part (60%) goes to account B. Is this something I ...

  • Je hebt nog 6 dagen om je in te schrijven voor de AX User Group Meeting van a.s. donderdag 22 maart in Amsterdam. Hoor meer van PET Power over de reis naar een gedigitaliseerd onderhoudssyteem. Voor meer informatie en registraties, klik hier . ------------------------------ ...

  • Wat is de toegevoegde waarde van integraal en mobiel onderhoudsmanagement in AX? Wat zijn de voor- en nadelen van een geïntegreerde oplossing in tegenstelling tot een best-of-breed oplossing stand-alone EAM of de standaard AX (field) service management ...

  • Exceptional Content, Engaging Networking Opportunities, Access to Industry Experts & More   Don't miss out on the Early Bird pricing available through 31 January 2018 for Summit EMEA.  Save up to €400 for this event being held 24-26 April 2018 at ...

  • Not an answer but a suggestion. NL VAT regulations with regard to selling goods in the EU and outside the EU would be similar to other EU countries - so you might find users with relevant knowledge by posting in the more broad groups (such as the open ...

  • Hello,   I am wondering how others have solved the issue of having to account for Multiple VAT reporting issues within the EU; our corporate office is in the Netherlands but we produce goods in Spain, Portugal, Netherlands, Morocco, Belgium, France, ...

  • AXUG Friends, I have a big opportunity to share with you for anyone wanting to learn Power BI with access to smart, experienced experts - like those in your chapter leadership team. The Power BI World Tour offered in coordination with the ...

  • Welcome!

    Collaborate with AXUG participants in and around the Netherlands! Plan meetings, share presentations, notes and files, and discuss topics relevant to your local community. Be sure to bookmark www.axug.com/netherlands for quick & easy access to our community!

ATTEND A RECENT MEETING? 
Please let us know how it went and how we can make future meetings even better. Complete a quick meeting survey today. 


#UnifiedOperations

Latest Shared Files

Log in to see this information

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.