Netherlands AX

Expand all | Collapse all

Payment to 2 bank accounts (G-rekening)

  • 1.  Payment to 2 bank accounts (G-rekening)

    Posted Jul 26, 2018 06:34 AM
    For certain vendors in The Netherlands we need to split the payment into two. So for one invoice for one vendor one partial payment (say, 40%) goes account A (the so called "G-rekening") and the other part (60%) goes to account B.
    Is this something I can automate in Microsoft AX, so that both payments are included in the SEPA payment batch?

    We are using Dynamics Axapta 2012 R2.

    ------------------------------
    Sander van den Berg
    Key Technology
    ------------------------------


  • 2.  RE: Payment to 2 bank accounts (G-rekening)

    MICROSOFT MVP
    Posted Jul 27, 2018 06:38 AM
    Hi Sander,

    There is no automation in standard AX2012 for the "G-rekening". It would require a customization. Some partners in the Netherlands do have an add-on solution including support for the "G-rekening". In my opinion, the most solutions are not supporting the correct functionality where you can evaluate what exact amount should be really paid on this blocked bank account. As a vendor, you are responsible for paying the correct amount covering the income tax; otherwise you are still responsible.
    So far, I have seen only one solution which comes very close to real world, but is part of a bigger add-on.

    If you want to have some details, you can contact me in private. I can then provide you information for your consideration.

    ------------------------------
    kind regards,

    André Arnaud de Calavon
    Solution Architect, Microsoft MVP - Microsoft Dynamics Business Solutions
    ------------------------------



If you've found this thread useful, dive deeper into User Group community content by role