As part of our D365 upgrade project, I deployed a demo environment from LCS (to Azure, which is the only option now that Microsoft changed things... again...)
In the demo environment I need to try out the call center sales order features as part of the fit/gap analysis. Unfortunately, the "complete" button is missing, and the payments and sales order recap buttons are disabled.
Here is what I've tried so far:
- Confirmed the Call Center license configuration key is enabled
- Confirmed my user account has the System Administrator role
- Confirmed my user is assigned to the channel users in the 000038 "Fabrikam call center" call center
- Tried creating the sales order after looking up two different users in the customer service form (one existing, one new)
- Opened a ticket with Microsoft. They were not able to reproduce the problem in their "internal environment".
Does anyone know if this is a known-issue with the Demo environment? Or how to fix it?
Microsoft suggested using USRT (instead of USMF, which is the company I was using), and that works. Just FYI for anyone else in this predicament.
Apparently the reason for this is because the call centers list is company-wide, but each call center is linked to a particular company. I missed that... :-/
If you've found this thread useful, dive deeper into User Group community content by role