Looking for solutions and answers? Check out what's available from your fellow AXUG Partner Members:
- Accellos - The end to end supply chain suite designed specifically for Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Arbela Technologies - Industry specific & integrated ERP solutions leveraging Microsoft Dynamics AX, CRM and infrastructure.
- Atlas/Globe Software - Atlas makes Microsoft Office a real time, read/write client to the entire ERP system.
- AXmentor - We build, implement and support future-ready Microsoft Dynamics AX solutions.
- Bottomline Technologies - Transactional document automation solutions powered by SharePoint.
- Blue Horseshoe Solutions - Advanced Supply Chain Management Solutions. Knowledge. Experience. Blue Horseshoe knows Dynamics AX.
- CCH - Sales & Use Tax Calculation and Compliance from the professional's first choice
- Client Strategy Group - Dynamics AX Done Right!
- Data Masons Software - Certified EDI/XML processing solution for EDI integration & compliance
- Demand Solutions
- Dynamics Anywhere - Microsoft Dynamics AX and NAV accessible everywhere using Dynamics Anywhere!
- Dynamics Software
- eBECS - Support in becoming a Lean enterprise.
- Edgewater-Fullscope - Complete AX2012 industry solutions for chemical, food and life sciences manufacturers, plus data collection and FDA validation.
- Elevate HR - HCM solutions and services for Dynamics AX
- Experlogix - Quote and Order Automation Solutions
- Fastpath - Security, Audit & Compliance for Microsoft Dynamics
- Flintfox - Advanced trade and Trade Promotion Management (TPM) for Dynamics
- Green Beacon - Green Beacon Solutions: CRM and ERP products and services for the banking, distribution, manufacturing, professional services and sports industries.
- Greenlight BTS - Dynamics AX Expertise you can count on. It’s more than technology…it’s your business.
- I.B.I.S - The options you want. The results you need.
- Ideaca - Microsoft Canada’s ERP Partner of the Year
- ImageTag - Powerful, Practical & Proven Document Management
- INDUSA Technical Corp
- iQ for Business - Business Intelligence solutions for you, not your IT department
- Junction Solutions
- McLane Logistics Technology -McLane Logistics Suite for Microsoft Dynamics AX solves your complex logistics and warehouse challenges
- Medius Software - Advanced AP automation and workflow solutions
- Metafile Information Systems
- MSX Group - consulting and training specialists for Microsoft FRx, Forecaster and Management Reporter.
- OneNeck IT Services - Hosting, Cloud Computing, and Disaster Recovery Solutions for Dynamics AX.
- PrecisionPoint - Certified for Dynamics AX Business Intelligence solution
- Radley Corporation - Enterprise-class EDI, Automated Data Collection, and Materials Management Solutions for Microsoft Dynamics AX
- RF-SMART - Mobile Enterprise Solutions for Dynamics AX
- Sandler*Kahne Software Inc. - The eBanking Experts
- Solver, Inc. -Complete Business Intelligence suite for Dynamics AX with reporting, consolidations, budgeting, forecasting, dashboard, data warehouse and enterprise collaboration.
- Sonata Software - Come to us for anything related to AX - product engineering, global implementations & rollouts, upgrades, support, complex requirements, extending AX, performance benchmarking - if we can't, nobody can.
- Sunrise Technologies - Dynamics AX provider specializing in manufacturing, distribution, and retail. Sunrise exists to Implement Great Ideas!
- ToolsGroup - Supply Chain Planning and Demand Analytics
- Total Dynamics Solutions - Enterprise Business Management applications
- WatServ - ERP Cloud Solutions for Microsoft Dynamics exclusively.
- Zap Technology - Business intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics
- Contact: Tracy Reedy, firstname.lastname@example.org, (719) 433-7022
- Summary: Accellos is a global provider of software solutions specifically designed for the unique needs of logistics service providers and small and midsized businesses (SMB). Over 3,000 companies trust Accellos to be the technology backbone of their global supply chains. Accellos provides solutions for warehouse management systems (WMS), third party logistics (3PL), fleet management, transportation management systems (TMS), trading partner integration (EDI), automated barcode data collection, parcel shipping, transportation optimization and supply chain business intelligence. Accellos solutions are built on the AccellosOne platform, a modern technology platform featuring a user-friendly interface and simplified technical administration. For more information, email email@example.com or visit www.accellos.com.
- Contact: Linda Turner, firstname.lastname@example.org, (800) 997-9921 x1231
- Summary: Altec is a leading provider of Integrated Document Management (IDM) solutions to mid-market companies. For more than twenty five years, Altec has provided a wide range of accounting-centric paper to paperless solutions including its flagship product, doc-link™ for Microsoft Dynamics AX, which enables companies to capture, archive, workflow and route structured and unstructured documents to customers, employees and vendors. Altec’s comprehensive solutions include IDM, output management, MICR check disbursement and paper documents that serve more than 13,000 customers worldwide. Altec enjoys strong, collaborative partnerships with Microsoft Dynamics to provide the most comprehensive, integrated enterprise document management solution to the SMB market. Altec delivers its IDM solutions through a global network of authorized partners in more than 60 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific. Visit Altec at www.altec-inc.com.
- Need to Know: Follow us on Twitter, Like us on Facebook, Learn on our LinkedIn, Watch an Educational Video on Document Management, Read a Success Story and Contact us for more information on document management for Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Contact: Kami Kotobi, email@example.com, (949) 412-5187
- Summary: Arbela Technologies provides industry-specific and integrated financial, supply chain, manufacturing and customer relationship management solutions. Focusing on our customer's success we bring best practices and a proven, repeatable methodology to our target industries. With an impeccable track record of over 50 successful ERP implementations, we often are engaged after others have failed. Our competency is understanding complex business processes and leveraging Microsoft Dynamics AX, CRM and infrastructure to optimize operations, increase profitability and reduce costs. Arbela also develops add-on solutions to Microsoft Dynamics AX that are designed to maximize the value of the overall solution (Arbela Security Manager, Master Data Centralization, and Advanced Purchasing).
- Need to Know: We are often engaged after others have failed! Gain from our experience!
- Contact: Jason Carter, firstname.lastname@example.org, (701) 235-4084
- Summary: Atlas makes Microsoft Office a client to Microsoft Dynamics AX. Read from or write to any table, any field in real time from the comfort and familiarity of an Excel spreadsheet. Pull data quickly and easily into Excel, Word, Office, or PowerPoint, without waiting for IT to build and refresh data warehouses or cubes, or create complex table joins and views. Atlas is truly an end user, personal business intelligence tool which can be downloaded and configured in minutes to enable your company to get more out of their ERP solution. Request a free trial at www.globesoftware.com.au.
- Need to Know: Globe Software has worked with Microsoft Dynamics AX for over a decade and today the Atlas product is the most widely used reporting/upload solution on AX.
- Contact: sales@AXmentor.com, US: +1 (646) 201-4560; Denmark: +45 7022 4744
- Summary: AXmentor helps large and global organizations successfully improve, implement and manage strategic Microsoft Dynamics AX solutions. Areas of specialization include: AX2012 upgrades, international roll-outs, performance optimization, solution audits & code reviews, AX architecture design & development, Dynamics AX support. Our collaborative delivery approach and customer enablement model is unique; we enable our clients to become more self-sufficient to reap the benefits of their Microsoft Dynamics AX technology investment.
- Need to Know: Delivery team members date back to first versions of AX. Very experienced team, proven track record – safe choice!
- Contact: sales@AxSourceInfotech.com, (905) 854-6059
- Summary: AxSource Infotech team’s focus is to design, develop and implement fully integrated financial, supply chain management, sales and marketing business solutions built on Dynamics AX and Microsoft technologies and integrated with various Shop Floor Control solutions. Our industry focus is Manufacturing (Discrete and Process), Life Sciences (Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, BioTech, Nutraceutical, etc.), Equipment Manufacturing and Professional Services. Since 2004, our team has implemented unique software solutions, spear-headed consulting engagements and provided application managed services using our proven Implementation Methodology for various clients in North America. Customer satisfaction is the main focus within our highly qualified consulting team. By choosing AxSource Infotech Inc., our clients receive a trusted advisor with recognized industry experience complemented by Dynamics AX skillsets and best practices, ensuring project success and meeting their business objectives within mutually-defined project budget and timelines.
- Need to Know: AxSource is an End to End Service Provider – Unlike many companies, for over 9 years our team has successfully delivered business solutions for clients who had expressed need for choosing one provider to design, build, and deploy their Dynamics AX solution. In addition to our ERP practice, we have developed solutions:
- AxoQCS is an Integrated Quality, Health , Safety and Environment Management Sys-tem which fully automates and streamlines your mandatory regulatory requirements in an easy-to-use and quick-to-deploy solution built on Microsoft SharePoint technology.
- AxoLOGIX - Manage goods and space more effectively within your warehouse and improve efficiency of warehouse operations with AxoLOGIX, a fully integrated mobile warehouse and shipping management solution which is tightly integrated with MS Dynamics AX.
- AxoPHARM - Built-In Dynamics AX functionality to ensure FDA compliance in Pharmaceutical, Nutraceutical, Medical Device & other Life Sciences areas; Best-in-class Regulatory Compliance for Computer System Validation (CSV), GxP, 21 CFR Part 11, 1994 Directive for GDP; Manage compliance and validation in parallel with your ERP implementation, saving time and money and ensuring compliance; Toolkit for FDA Compliance
- Contact: Deidre Moore, email@example.com, (603) 501-5191
- Summary: Bottomline Technologies provides cloud-based payment, banking, invoice and document solutions to corporations, financial institutions and healthcare organizations. The company’s document management products are used to automate paper-centric business processes with functionality for dynamic design, multi-channel delivery and storage, as well as AP invoice capture, workflow and reporting. Leveraging Microsoft SharePoint, plus real-time integration to Dynamics AX, Bottomline’s solutions are trusted by organizations globally to reduce costs, improve efficiencies, and preserve existing technology investments.
- Contact: Bill Ducat, firstname.lastname@example.org, (574) 286-8279
- Summary: Blue Horseshoe is committed, invested and strategic around the AX platform; developing superior solutions that expand the base functionality of Dynamics AX. Supply Chain Suite for Dynamics AX (CfMD 2012) features solutions for Advanced Warehouse Management, Transportation Planning & Execution, and Supplier Management as embedded Dynamics AX Functionality. www.supplychaindynamicsax.com.
- Need to Know: 1st US Distributor Partner Certified (CfMD) for Dynamics AX2012
- Contact: David Kelly, email@example.com, (877) 570-2785
- Summary: Sales and Use Tax Solutions for your Dynamics AX and NAV ERPs – up-to-date rates, calculation and compliance solutions for small to large corporations in on-premise or cloud-based solutions
- Need to Know: Offer your customers the same rates and taxability data the IRS uses with CorpSystem Sales and Use Tax Solutions for Dynamics ERPs! CCH provides rates and taxability database loads, calculation and compliance solutions – for organizations large and small and via via on-premise or cloud-based servers. See more at www.salestax.com or for an online demo of Sales Tax Office click here
- Contact: Joel S. Pietrantozzi , firstname.lastname@example.org, (216) 577-6267
- Summary: The Client Strategy Group is a certified Microsoft Business Solutions Gold Partner in Dynamics AX. CSG is also a Microsoft Certified Silver Partner in Data Management, Business Intelligence and Mobility Solutions. In recognition of our Mobility Solutions for Dynamics AX, CSG was awarded the 2009 Microsoft Partner of the Year, Mobility Solutions – Business Application.
CSG is also a Premier Partner in the Dynamics AX User Group (AXUG). As a recognized leader in Dynamics AX 2012 upgrades, CSG is providing on-line training classes for Upgrading your Code and Data to Dynamics AX 2012 in partnership with the AXUG Training Academy.
CSG’s sole focus is to offer our expertise to existing Dynamics AX accounts. Whether your AX environment needs performance tuning, customizations, business intelligence or an upgrade to AX 2012, CSG has the expertise to assist your organization.
Visit our website at http://www.csgpath.com to understand how CSG can take your Dynamics AX environment to the next level.
- Need to Know: Revive, Enhance, Upgrade your Dynamics AX environment with CSG.
- Contact: Dennis Bruce, email@example.com, (866) 575-1631 x951
- Summary: Data Masons' EDI Made Simple® approach offers advanced turnkey EDI solutions for Microsoft Dynamics® AX, GP and NAV. Certified for Microsoft Dynamics AX , our Vantage Point EDI solution provides an end-to-end EDI processing platform that gives companies a competitive edge through seamless EDI integration, predictable ownership costs and comprehensive, ongoing compliance services - all without expensive and disruptive AX platform customization required by alternative products.
Vantage Point EDI includes everything you need for EDI compliance with virtually any trading partner, without third-party tools such as translators, mapping tools and labeling systems. Data Masons manages EDI compliance for a nominal cost. Our all-in-one approach allows for an easy implementation, efficient operation, ongoing managed compliance and premium support.
Built on Microsoft SQL Server using .NET development tools, Vantage Point EDI is a scalable, multi-user solution that handles enterprise-level EDI requirements. One of Vantage Point EDI’s strongest design elements is how transactional data is stored. All inbound and outbound documents are stored in SQL in raw EDI format, structured data tables and XML (within SQL), which provides virtually limitless options to access and leverage critical EDI data. Its design enables powerful EDI integration and compliance without modifications to your Dynamics AX platform.
- Need to Know: We apply an alternative approach to EDI integration and compliance with our EDI Made Simple® methodology. When it comes to EDI integration, you can forget about Dynamics AX ERP customizations – it’s that simple. Unlike other EDI technology options, Data Masons’ unique technology approach not only eliminates manual processing, but also any unnecessary and costly ERP platform customizations.
- Contact: Gail Snider, firstname.lastname@example.org, (314) 991-7117
- Summary: Demand Solutions offers affordable, easy-to-use tools for manufacturers and distributors who want to increase forecast accuracy, improve customer service levels and reduce overall inventory to maximize profits and lower costs. Our solutions offer forecast management, demand planning, collaborative forecasting and inventory planning as well as modules for advanced planning and scheduling, sales and operations planning and point of sale analysis.
- Need to Know: Demand Solutions supply chain management software is supported by 47 offices globally with thousands of users in more than 75 countries. Demand Solutions is CfMD for Microsoft Dynamics AX, a Microsoft Gold ISV, 2011 Microsoft ISV of the Year – US, and has been headquartered in St. Louis since its beginning in 1985.
- Contact: Joy Verplank, email@example.com, (719) 237-9595
- Summary: Dynamics Anywhere delivers mobile solutions for Microsoft Dynamics AX & NAV: Logistics/WMS, Retail, Manufacturing, Mobile Sales & Mobile Service. Coming March 2013: New HTML5 based hybrid (online & offline) solutions!
- Need to Know: The 3 top reasons why our partners and customers choose Dynamics Anywhere are: Extended functionality out-of-the-box, Ease of customization, and Integral part of Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Contact: Kevin Davis, firstname.lastname@example.org, (740) 398-7401 - mobile; (740) 334-4770 - Skype
- Summary: Dynamics Software is a dedicated Microsoft ISV (Independent Software Vendor) amplifying Microsoft Dynamics AX with additional software for Service and Maintenance, Rental Management, Warehouse Management, Dealer Management and Planning and Scheduling of Project and Production. Our solutions are sold, implemented & supported worldwide through selected Sales and Certified Value Added Resellers of Microsoft Dynamics AX. More than 230 customers worldwide rely on Dynamics Software to support their daily business processes.
- Need to Know: Enhanching Microsoft Dynamics AX since 2001. Two of our solutions are Certified for Microsoft Dynamics.
- Contact: Michael Hull, email@example.com , (717) 285-2411
- Summary: eBECS is the Lean thought leader in the Dynamics AX world. eBECS developed the original functionality enabling AX to support Lean manufacturing processes and has deployed that functionality on behalf of other Partners in most of the AX customers who are on a Lean journey. Microsoft contracted eBECS to create the course material for the AX2012 Lean Implementation Course available in eLearning on Customer Source. Lastly, eBECS continues to develop support for Lean processes not included in the native AX product. eBECS North America is headquartered in Lancaster, PA with the home headquarters in England.
- Contact: Gina Pabalan, firstname.lastname@example.org , (727) 224-1245
- Summary: Fullscope is one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics AX resellers in North America. We specialize in Dynamics AX for process, discrete and mixed mode manufacturers. We've recently announced new products for AX 2012, including in-depth industry solutions for chemical, food and beverage, and life sciences/pharmaceutical companies; data collection and an FDA Validation Toolkit and services.
- Need to Know: Visit www.fullscope.com to learn more about our new solutions that leverage and extend the functionality of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- Contact: Jeff Michaels, email@example.com, (215) 766-9609
- Summary: Elevate is the leading global provider of solutions and services for the Human Capital Management capabilities within Microsoft’s Dynamics AX ERP platform. With add on module that include Benefits Administration, Time Management, & External Payroll Connector, Elevate takes the existing AX HR solution and makes it world Class.
- Need to Know: The founding employees of Elevate HR came from Mindkey, the Dynamics partner that wrote the original AX HR modules for Microsoft so there is deep knowledge from the beginning.
- Summary: enVista is a leading Dynamics AX supply chain consulting and IT services firm, delivering innovative solutions that improve profitability, enhance customer service and reduce waste from source to consumption.
- Contact: Scott Rich, firstname.lastname@example.org, (805) 504-9729 x712
- Summary: Experlogix is a Microsoft Gold Certified product configurator solution provider specializing in fully integrated quote and order automation solutions for Microsoft Dynamics AX. Experlogix enables companies to configure custom, make-to-order, assemble-to-order, configure-to-order, and engineer-to-order products and services to meet their unique needs. Experlogix Configurators deliver the scalability and flexibility needed to handle virtually any configure, price, quote (CPQ) requirement at a low total cost of ownership. More than 800 companies worldwide in a variety of industries rely on Experlogix. Dedicated solely to Product Configurator technology, Experlogix focuses all of its energy on developing a comprehensive configurator solution with the highest caliber of integration to the Microsoft Dynamics AX, CRM, GP, and NAV platforms. This dedication to a single product enables Experlogix to maintain sharp industry knowledge and best practices to deliver deep platform integration that truly works from day one. Experlogix is universally recognized as the “go-to” configurator solution by their respective Dynamics communities. See an online demo or contact us to schedule a demo.
- Need to Know: For more than 15 years, Experlogix has grown to support thousands of end users by excelling at two fundamental principles: provide simple-to-use, yet powerful configurator technology, and back it with knowledgeable, responsive customer support.
- Contact: Dennis Christiansen, email@example.com, (515) 276-1779 x214
- Summary: Assure: Extensive list of potential conflicts specifically for Microsoft Dynamics AX; Security Reporting by user, table access or menu access; Download to Excel for analysis and distribution; Intuitive, automated system supports continuous compliance Audit Trail: Track all changes to Microsoft Dynamics AX databases; Track changes made from inside Dynamics AX and external sources; Standard audit trails make implementations quick for immediate ROI; Better performance and reporting than standard logging Config AD: Manage all aspects of Dynamics AX security from Active Directory; Streamline new hire, user change and termination processes; Eliminate need for administrator to access Dynamics AX to manage security; Automatically deletes Dynamics AX user when user is deleted in AD.
- Need to Know: Top 100 Add-Ons for AX, IIA Industry Leader, Client installs in 30+ countries on 6 continents.
- Contact: Americas: Brian Timberlake, firstname.lastname@example.org , +1 (404) 245-5116
Europe: Haakon Tveita, email@example.com +47 9055-2885
- Summary: Flintfox is the Microsoft Global ISV for Advanced Trade for Dynamics, has Gold competencies in ERP, Application Development, and is Certified for Microsoft Dynamics.
Flintfox have integrated advanced trade functionality into Microsoft Dynamics for AX, NAV and CRM. If you are manufacturing, or distributing products in any industry, our suite of modules can address the unique challenges of your business. Complex pricing, trade promotions, rebates/fees/commissions, claims, deductions and chargebacks are our core competencies, honed by providing advanced trade and pricing solutions to companies worldwide for over 25 years.
- Need to Know: From Sydney in the south to Oslo in the north, specialist Flintfox partners, supported by our own domain and technical experts, are available to ensure customers obtain the full benefits of their Dynamics business system.
- Contact: Dane Koepke, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summary: Green Beacon Solutions designs, develops and implements integrated financial, supply chain, sales automation, and marketing business solutions built on Microsoft technologies within the banking, distribution, manufacturing, professional services, and sports industries. Since 2001, we have delivered unique software, consulting, and managed service solutions, built upon our project LightShip Methodology and integrating our CompassPoint Solution software accelerators to help clients quickly and cost-effectively meet their goals. Our clients demonstrate their satisfaction through repeat engagements and service recommendations. By choosing Green Beacon Solutions, companies choose a trusted advisor with recognized market experience who guarantees project success by meeting their business objectives, project budget, and timelines.
- Need to Know: We Are a Full Service Provider – Unlike many companies, for over 10 years Green Beacon has delivered end-to-end business solutions so clients only have to choose one provider to design, build, and deploy their ERP and CRM solutions: Microsoft Gold Certified Reseller; Broad Partner Ecosystem; Consulting Services; After-Market Support and Managed Services.
- Contact: Jan Sorensen, email@example.com
- Summary: Greenlight BTS is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner exclusively serving Microsoft Dynamics AX customers in the manufacturing, distribution and professional services industries.
At Greenlight BTS we take our business relationships very seriously and have earned a reputation as one of the premier delivery partners for Microsoft Dynamics AX in North America. We are frequently engaged by Microsoft and other VARs to troubleshoot and deliver difficult and complex Dynamics AX projects.
Our developers and application professionals have worked side-by-side with members of the original Dynamics AX development team and continue to work with the current product team at Microsoft. We provided technical input on past versions of Dynamics AX and are current contributors to the next generation Dynamics AX application. We also design and build add-on products, sold under the brand “aXTend”, which address a few of the most common Dynamics AX needs.
By partnering with us, you extend your technical capabilities to meet demands and leverage our experience to gain insight into successful implementation and system enhancement projects. We also provide reliable ongoing technical support so that you can focus on your operations and the business practices that have made you a competitive force in your industry.
- Need to Know: At Greenlight BTS, our focus is delivering quality through experience, expertise and unparalleled technical knowledge. Since 2005, we have built of team of highly experienced Dynamics AX professionals to become one of the largest technical teams in North America delivering Dynamics AX consulting, implementation and development services. And if you haven’t already downloaded your free copy of Dynamics AX Keyboard Shortcuts, click here.
- Contact: Lee House, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summary: Founded in 1989, I.B.I.S., Inc. (www.ibisinc.com) provides world class solutions for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) – built on Microsoft Dynamics AX and GP, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) – built on Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Business Intelligence, and Custom Development build on Microsoft Dynamics technologies. Client care around Dynamics is a major priority for I.B.I.S. Check out our Dynamics expertise at www.DynamicsCare.com. I.B.I.S. specialties include Industrial Distribution (www.advanceddistributionsoftware.com) and Manufacturing (www.advancedmanufacturingsoftware.com), Field and Professional Services.
- Need to Know: I.B.I.S. developed Dynamics AX Lockbox functionality.
- Contact: Sunny Sung, email@example.com
- Summary: Ideaca is a Canadian based consulting firm helping customers from strategy to solution through a portfolio of management consulting, advisory, implementation and support services. Ideaca is one of the largest Dynamics AX partners in Canada with over 10 years of experience and 40+ successful ERP Implementations. Ideaca was recently named Microsoft Canada's ERP Partner of the Year and offers a broad range of skills for SharePoint, SQL Server, BizTalk,.NET, and
- Need to Know: Contact us for an AX 2012 Readiness Workshop or a Budgeting, Planning and Forecasting Review. Read customer reviews on Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace, download insightful whitepapers and webinars on our knowledge centre, read out blog, connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Contact: Marya Ulis, firstname.lastname@example.org, 1-888-KWIKTAG (888-594-5111)
- Summary: KwikTag® by ImageTag is the market-leading powerful, practical and proven ERP-embedded transactional content management application and platform solution. Implemented in days and easy to use, KwikTag delivers powerful document imaging, content-based retrieval, instant audit, multi-document case management, workflow routing, approval and tracking. Access KwikTag from within Microsoft Dynamics AX, in a Web browser, in SharePoint, and embedded in a number of leading ISV applications delivering enterprise scalability at a cost-effective price. KwikTag’s open standards make it extensible to virtually any other application or portal. Learn more at www.imagetag.com.
- Need to Know: KwikTag is the only document management system that integrates A/P workflow into AX after transaction creation in AX and including any number of documents. KwikTag holds the payables transaction in AX while approvals are gained through KwikTag’s business-rule workflow engine.
- Contact: Hemant Shah, email@example.com, (630) 904-9832
- Summary: INDUSA is committed, invested and strategic around the AX platform. We have developed superior professional talent that is certified in both AX 2009 as well as AX 2012 to help all of our customers globally. We have 4 Gold Competencies & 4 Silver Competencies. Focused on only Microsoft we can be found at
- Need to Know: Since 1998 we have been
delivering for clients in the Microsoft world and currently hold a 96%
Customer satisfaction rating (NSAT) since 2009 from Microsoft.
- Contact: Brandon Kirby, Brandon.Kirby@iqforbusiness.com, (858) 565-4238
- Summary: iQ for Business offers business intelligence solutions for Microsoft Dynamics users who want to break free of the IT department for their BI analysis and reporting needs. From the factory floors to executive suites around the globe iQ for Business’ is helping people get control of their data and turn business information into business insights.
- Need to Know: iQ for Business leverages Microsoft standards and open web platforms to deliver business intelligence to people wherever and whenever they like --desktop, laptop and mobile – with no special software or apps required. All you need is a standard web browser.
- Contact: Danielle Cooke, firstname.lastname@example.org, (303) 327-8800 x1022
- Summary:Junction Solutions has built a solid reputation for offering continuous innovation in industry-specific solution suites for Food & Beverage and Multi-Channel Retail businesses, while providing superior support and customer service. Junction Solutions is able to build strong partnerships with our customers to maximize their technology investment. As a Gold ERP Certified Microsoft Partner, CfMD certified, and recipient of numerous industry awards, Junction Solutions leverages Microsoft Dynamics AX and other Microsoft-centric tools to help customers stay competitive in a constantly changing environment. We believe in a consultative approach to business management, working in tandem with each customer to offer best practice solutions to unique industry challenges. Our customers benefit from our commitment to increasing their return on investment today and in the future.
- Need to Know: Junction Solutions Brings Together People, Processes and Technology.
- Contact: Doug Bulla, email@example.com , (513) 366-3372
- Summary: mcaConnect specializes in providing Microsoft Dynamics AX solutions to the manufacturing industry. We employ leading experts in Microsoft Dynamics AX who have proven experience working in our areas of strategic focus, such as Lean manufacturing. Since we were established in 2002, we have grown into one of the largest US based Microsoft partners focused exclusively on Microsoft Dynamics AX for Manufactures. Although based in the United States, mcaConnect supports multi-national companies and currently has active projects in eight countries.
- Need to Know: mcaConnect strives to understand the business issues our clients face every day and work with them to solve their business challenges and streamline their business processes. For more information on the solutions we provide and the manufacturing industries we serve, please visit www.mcaconnect.net.
- Contact: Terry Shook, Terry.Shook@mclanetech.com , (800) 989-7568
- Summary: McLane Logistics Technology is Microsoft Global Independent Software Vendor (ISV), delivering Supply Chain solutions for Distributors embedded in Microsoft Dynamics® AX. Leveraging over 100 years of best practices and logistics experience, our solutions are delivered to any organization requiring advanced warehousing functionality (shipping, receiving, inventory) beyond what base AX delivers.
The McLane Logistics Suite includes Warehouse Management, Transportation Management, Trade Promotions, Demand Forecasting, Mobile Solutions and Trader Portal for Import/Export.
- Need to Know: Follow us on Twitter, Connect with us on LinkedIn and watch our videos. Review our featured customers and contact us for more information on how we can hold solve your complex logistics and warehouse challenges.
- Contact: Scott Costantini, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summary: Medius supplies advanced P2P solutions and enterprise workflow solutions that work with all Dynamics products as well as spanning across multiple platforms.
- Need to Know: Medius is a 10 year old Swedish company with over 500 clients globally and more than 100 Dynamics customers.
- Summary: MetaViewer for Dynamics will enhance your Microsoft Dynamics GP solution by adding integrated e-invoicing, workflow, and document imaging. MetaViewer combined with Dynamics will automate your entire Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processes. View all the associated documents and reports from within your Dynamics application.
- Contact: Derek Krebs, Derek.Krebs@MSXgroup.com
- Summary: The MSX Group is an independent consulting company that specializes in providing comprehensive software services on budgeting, planning and financial reporting solutions. We offer a full range of training, consulting and support services for Microsoft Forecaster, Microsoft FRx and Microsoft Management Reporter.
- Need to Know: The MSX Group consists of members of the original FRx Software training, consulting, support and development staff dating back 15 years ago to the founding days of FRx Software. The company focuses solely on the Microsoft budgeting and reporting suite of Microsoft FRx, Forecaster and Management Reporter.
- Contact: Teresa Snyder, Teresa.email@example.com
- Summary: OneNeck IT Services is a global leader for solutions and services that allow Microsoft Dynamics AX customers to have a single service provider for complex and critical hosted application management, managed hosting, infrastructure services and cloud services. The resulting value and synergy easily differentiates us from a typical Application Service Provider (ASP) or hosting provider. Although every environment our company manages is unique, we provide the same consistent level of service. We have the depth and breadth of knowledge few other companies can provide: Cloud-enabled Dynamics AX Hosting and Managed Services, AX 2012 Migration Strategies and Support, Hosting and Managed Services for all versions of AX, Disaster Recovery Solutions and Microsoft Stack Management, including CRM, SharePoint and Exchange.
Where did the name OneNeck come from? We started with a service attitude and a group of dedicated, well-trained professionals. Then we selected a name to describe our philosophy and culture. The OneNeck concept stems from our ability to provide a total solution built on accountability and dependability.
- Contact: Noah Kluge, Noah.firstname.lastname@example.org , (650) 375-2414 ext 552
- Summary: PrecisionPoint is changing the way BI is delivered for Microsoft Dynamics AX users. Our integrated design delivers a fully reconciled hyper-cube that underpins high-level dashboards or transaction-level reports. PrecisionPoint satisfies many of the needs of the most sophisticated users including: financial statement creation, sales or profitability by customer and item, departmental actual to budget comparisons, vendor performance measurement, slow moving or obsolete inventory monitoring, historical inventory on hand, and inventory aging.
- Need to Know: With our unique Managed Service approach, PrecisionPoint provides you with installation, validation, custom report creation and training, which will eliminate the uncertainty commonly associated with BI projects. With our subscription pricing, BI is now affordable for everyone!
- Contact: Brandee Howe, email@example.com
- Summary: Established in 1974, Radley's enterprise-class EDI, Automated Data Collection and Materials Management Solutions for Microsoft® Dynamics AX enable organizations worldwide to manage key business operations and effectively meet customer demand. With clients in over 30 countries, Radley Corporation offers the expertise required for multi-plant transglobal rollouts. Radley software is currently being used across industries like Automotive, Food & Beverage, Aerospace & Defense, Medical Device Manufacturing, and Life Sciences with full support for FDA validated processes. Built on Microsoft’s most advanced technology, Radley solution integration preserves your configured MSDynamics AX Business logic which reduces reimplementation costs when upgrading AX. No modification required for standard transactions. Regardless of manufacturing method, for unique processes on the shopfloor from production reporting for repetitive manufacturing, process manufacturing/batch orders to jobs/work orders, Radley does the hard stuff. In Receiving – Real-time Validation; Inventory – Easy, efficient and accurate Inventory Moves reduce physical inventory time and effort; Manufacturing – Streamline processes, improve productivity and have real-time visibility to consumption and finished goods; Shipping – Get the right product to the right customer at the right time, every time! Modern User Interface – Intuitive, Easy to Use – not an old-school TE app! Product Traceability with cradle-to-grave component traceability, Radley IntelliLabel - Intelligent Labeling more than just lot/serial tracking. WorkForce Director sets your workforce into action. Interfaces with PLC, MES, Scales, Barcode, RFID, PDAs, Tablets, Cell Phones, etc. With Web Supplier Labeling materials arrive at your receiving dock ready to scan. Online and Offline Processing. Actionable Intelligence through Notification Dashboards.
- Need to Know: Radley Solutions, built on Microsoft’s most advanced technology, provide enterprise-class data collection, across industries, around the globe, far beyond simple barcoding - we do the hard stuff!
- Contact: Nicole Haggerty, Nicole.firstname.lastname@example.org , (904) 493-2653
- Summary: Gain end-to-end logistics visibility and control with RF-SMART + Microsoft Dynamics AX. Proven across industries and companies of all sizes, RF-SMART offers RF data capture for manufacturing and warehousing, and mobile solutions for sales, proof of delivery, DSD, cycle counts and more. RF-SMART leverages any combination of barcodes, RFID and ERP-specific workflows to dramatically improve accuracy, productivity, visibility and profitability. RF-SMART was among the first ISV solutions worldwide to achieve Microsoft’s CfMD certification.
- Contact: Aynsley Keller, email@example.com , (301) 963-7300 x117
- Summary: Sandler*Kahne Software is known around the globe for developing The eBanking Suite for Dynamics AX. The suite seamlessly integrates with Dynamics AX and is currently comprised of five modules, all designed to reduce cost through automation, along with providing improved security and fraud prevention. The suite includes: Positive Pay, Electronic Bank Reconciliation, AR resettlement w/ Lockbox, APEFT Plus! and AREFT Plus!
- Need to Know: For the past 20 years, Sandler*Kahne has developed longstanding partnerships with the reseller community. Furthermore, we take pride in developing the highest quality software available and serving our customers with timely communications, impeccable support and a team of dedicated employees.
- Contact: Tracy Rich, firstname.lastname@example.org , (800) 281-6351
- Summary: Solver is the leading provider of complete BI solutions for today’s mid-market enterprise and the company has been at the forefront of BI technology for over a decade. Solver’s BI360 solution is a powerful, Microsoft-based suite of modules for reporting, budgeting, dashboards, and data warehousing.
- Contact: B.S. Vinay, email@example.com , +91 9611199114
- Summary: Sonata Software is a global IT consulting and software services company. Sonata's key service lines include ERP, Business Intelligence and Analytics, Application Development & Management, Mobility, Cloud, Social Media, Testing, Enterprise Services, and Infrastructure Management services. Combining a creative approach to solutions and its deep domain expertise in the Outsourced Product Development, Travel, Consumer Packaged Goods, Retail and Manufacturing verticals, Sonata collaborates with its customers to offer distinct business value. Sonata has been recognized for its excellence in providing Software/ISV R&D and Cloud Computing Services to global customers by Zinnov Management Consulting Pvt. Ltd. Sonata and its affiliates leverage their alliances with global technology majors like Microsoft, SAP, IBM, Oracle, and HP to deliver innovative solutions.
- Need to know:Sonata, a Microsoft Gold certified partner has been delivering leading solutions and services globally to large Eterprise customers, Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), and leading System Integrators(SI’s). Sonata has a very rich track record of complex and large scale AX deployments globally. Leveraging our experience and evolved methodology “SonnetTORQ”, Enterprises can experience a risk free implementation and get it right the very first time. Specialized in Retail & Services industry by providing a robust solution around Dynamics AX and extending AX to Mobile, Social, Analytics & Cloud. Sonata, with largest pool of AX resources has devised an innovative engagement models which helps an ISV & SI to grow their business and improve profitability.
- Contact: Heather Essic, firstname.lastname@example.org, (336) 722-6741
- Summary: Sunrise Technologies is leading provider of the Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP solution.
Sunrise Technologies is an experienced supply chain consulting organization and global Microsoft partner. Sunrise holds a Microsoft Gold ERP competency and specializes in the Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP solution for manufacturing, distribution, and retail. Sunrise offers Microsoft Dynamics AX on premise and in the cloud. Sunrise offers its customers a combined expertise of business knowledge, strong project management, and powerful business software solutions. Sunrise Technologies exists to help enterprises seize opportunities in creating a new IT framework and gain competitive advantage.
For over 18 years, Sunrise has implemented the great ideas of our customers with a commitment to Microsoft Dynamics AX, customer service, and technical excellence. Visit Sunrise at www.SunriseConsult.com.
- Need to Know: Follow us on Twitter, Become a Sunrise fan on Facebook, Connect with us on LinkedIn and Watch a Customer Evidence Video.
- Contact: infoUS@targit.com, (813) 933-4600
- Summary: TARGIT Decision Suite is the application for end users and analysts; not just administrators. Out of the box reporting makes it easy to custom build reports and analysis by users at any level of an organization. Batch reporting and scheduling is simpler as no developer is required. Analyze with drag and drop user friendly features while artificial intelligence characteristics remember your user preferences. View all of your data and KPI’s in dashboards, scorecards, and analysis with drill down capabilities – make informed and courageous decisions. Let TARGIT’s 15 years of continual BI development give you the courage to act.
- Contact: Jeff Bodenstab, email@example.com
- Summary: ToolsGroup helps companies achieve highly accurate forecasts, outstanding customer-service levels and less global inventory. Our "Powerfully Simple" software helps you understand and master demand volatility for a more successful supply chain. Our solutions span key supply chain planning and demand analytics areas such as Demand Forecasting, Inventory Optimization, Replenishment, S&OP and Promotion Forecasting. We have more than 250 customers worldwide including manufacturers, wholesale distributors, retailers and e-retailers.
- Need to Know: Our SO99AX software is certified for AX and also supports NAV.
- Contact: Kevin Costello, (612) 868-0988
- Summary: Enterprise Business Management (EBM™) applications of robust BI, web-based budgeting/planning, procurement, sales and HR management, integrated for Microsoft Dynamics.
Our purpose is to create extraordinary value by partnering with organizations to transform their business through software enabled tools. Our web-based applications, which integrate with Dynamics AX, GP & NAV, are designed to create visibility, accountability, and coordination across every function within an organization.
Visit us, join in a demo, & learn about our FULL Guarantee! Learn why our latest healthcare client has stated that our tools are revolutionizing their business.
- Need to Know: 2013 Winter issue of AXUG Magazine –
See the “Big Data” article written by our CEO Mike Skillingstad
2013 Spring issue of AXUG Magazine includes:
an interview with our CEO Mike Skillingstad Showcasing our business.
- Contact: John A. Robb, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summary: WatServ is one of the largest North American providers of ERP Cloud Solutions using Microsoft Dynamics. We specialize in ensuring inter-operability of your ERP installation with CRM, MS Office, SharePoint, Exchange and third-party ISV solutions.
- Need to Know: Every project is engineered from the ground up for each client. Each client receives a list of named support personal with direct contact details.
- Contact: Stacey Goff Johnson, Stacey.email@example.com, (415) 889-5740 x204
- Summary: Zap Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics is an out-of-the-box analytics solution that provides business intelligence (BI) capabilities such as dashboards, key performance indicators (KPIs), scorecards, reports, analysis, and alerts for your Dynamics data. Zap Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics suits the needs of Microsoft Dynamics users - it's fast to deploy, user-friendly, leverages familiar Microsoft technology, and easily handles all your Dynamics customizations and security. Zap enables you to: see how any part of your business is performing, remove conflicting versions of data, be instantly alerted when business performance changes, and gain insight into areas where you need to focus or improve. For more information on Zap, please visit www.zaptechnology.com.
- Need to Know:
Need to Know: Zap BI for MS Dynamics comes with 300 pre-packaged analytics so you'll start seeing value from day one. To view these reports and more, check out our eBook at: http://www.zaptechnology.com/_ax_analytics/index.html.