Want to leverage your AX system more? Want to simplify your consolidations? In this session we will cover consolidation and elimination in AX2009, as well as how to set up a consolidation company. Join us and learn how to:
- Define a company for intercompany elimination and consolidation (ledger parameters)
- Map the Chart of Accounts and dimensions in a subsidiary to the consolidated company
- Set up system accounts
- Specify how the exchange rate should calculate for the consolidation
- Designate the percentage of ownership that should roll into the consolidated company from the subsidiary
- Manage Financial Dimensions and consolidation
- Consolidate companies whether they reside in the same database or in different databases.
- Perform a consolidation company in Ax2009, and view consolidated transaction, delete consolidated transactions and re-run consolidation
- Set up an intercompany elimination company and ledger elimination rules
- Perform an intercompany elimination during consolidation and view eliminated transactions
This class is targeted at finance professionals with an understanding of the general ledger in AX2009 including dimensions, journals and journal transaction posting, exchange rates(optional). and the chart of accounts.
Your instructor, Richard Draper, has been involved in AX (and prior to that Axapta and XAL) since 1996. Richard has been a consultant for 23 years. His areas of domain expertise are finance, supply chain, professional services (AX projects module) and the global implementation of AX. Richard is a founding partner of AXmentor (www.AXmentor.com)
The AXUG Academy offers the unique ability to learn from recognized experts while sitting at your own desk. AXUG Academy provides an instructor-led learning environment coupled with hands-on training. You can practice the content and apply the curriculum immediately, instead of just watching. Classes are conducted with a combination of a conference call/VOIP, and a remote desktop connection. The detailed instructions for connecting and attending the class will be sent a day or two prior to class. Because of the advanced setup required, if you register the day of the class, you may experience a delay getting connected and starting the class. We will strive to get you connected to the class as quickly as we can.
Note: Preview Members are not eligible for the Premium Member discount.
To maintain an optimal training environment, each person attending the class is required to register separately. If more than one attendee per registration participates, their organization will be billed for the additional attendees. With registration, you agree to the terms related to Distance Learning classes as included here.